||[Customer Experience Team Manager]
- NumberAgoda’s largest department (Customer Experience Group (CEG))
- The OpportunityWe are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Manager for our Korean language team based in Seoul, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
- In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within Agoda Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support our contact center. The team leader of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
- The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to our operations team.
- You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting our international contact center network.
|[In this Role, you’ll get to]
- In this Role, you’ll get toTake ownership for team result and provide leadership in continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to achieved the company’ goals and service level
- Understand development need of your team members and able to identify performance gaps, in order to provide coaching support
- Be an effective change manager for business continuous improvement and supportive of improvement opportunities identified by others.
- Act as a role model to ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing company policy & procedure.
- Driving team engagement and create a safe and open environment where regular feedback is encouraged
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement.
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action.
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing.
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing).
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed.
[What you’ll Need to Succeed]
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Korean
- For male applicants, those who have completed military duty
- Will be managing at least a group of 15 people in an inbound contact center set up
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in people management in BPO or contact center
- Able to work on rotational shift including Public Holidays & weekends.
- Proficient in MS office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Strong analytical/presentation skills.
- Able to thrive under pressure, and have experience handing the most critical of customer escalations with calm and respect.
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills.
- Possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other stakeholders.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines.
[It’s Great if you have]
- A success story on how you go above and beyond expectation
- Experience managing Change